We are looking for a Functional Analyst able to understand users and create immersive digital experiences.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Requirements taking, functional analysis and definitions of technical solutions.
- Conceptualization and prototyping of applications.
- Define the usability and interface requirements to improve the user experience.
- Generate functional documentation, especially based on use cases but also, when necessary navigation map, Storyboards of the use cases.
- Perform the functional tests of each delivery and document them.
- Develope functional apps in a timely manner to support.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Our office in the best possible location. Near the beach of Barcelona and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- Minimum 2 years in the definition (conceptualization and prototyping) and implementation of solutions.
- We look for an analytical profile, with ULM knowledge and experience in traceability of requirements, use cases and user stories.
- Full-time availability
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum).