We’re looking for a talented Full Stack and Programmer Analyst to participate with new ideas in leading projects. You have to be a breaker, get ahead of reality and seduce us with your proposals.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design, Analysis and software development following the required quality levels and with the development methods of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, you'll participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- You will depend on the project manager of each project in which you participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral Program: Gift Card if you bring us a friend.
- Great working atmosphere!
- POO's knowledge
- Have worked with ASP, .NET, MVC with C # and Razor.
- Knowledge of SQL-Entity Framework (or other ORM)
- Knowledge in TSQL
- Know bad practices
- Execution context (variables and use of this)
- Event queue
- Declaration of types, public / private functions, etc.
- Very valuable to have worked with Knockout or at least with the MVVM pattern.
- TFS (branches and work items)