Self-managed and cross- functional teams
We build teams to fit our customer’s needs, becoming a true lever for them to achieve sustainable growth. In particular, with Agile Teams -as-a-service not only they gain access to the best professionals, but stay updated on new technologies in a scalable service model.
We believe the best solution for our customers to develop relevant products, relies in self-managed and cross-functional teams. Our teams take care of the process, having the right skills and specializations to carry out all phases and aspects of a feature (DEV + UX + QA).
Delivering value in IT management needs
Our expert and multidisciplinary teams deliver high value since the first Sprint, adapting with flexibility to welcome Change. This is the same approach we apply in our IT offices and maintenance services, using Scrum and Kanban as the main methodologies.
On top of that, our ALM expertise provide a standardized environment for collaboration, leading the way to process automation of software development and delivery.
- Agile Teams-as-a-service
- IT & Architecture offices
- DevOps & SW maintenance
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Architecture Technical Office of Fira de Barcelona: Opentrends responded to the needs of technical expertise specialized in cloud architecture. Fira de Barcelona trusted Opentrends with the definiton of their technological strategy, software development and deployment and provided architectural support to their suppliers.
- Architecture Technical Office for Danone: After completing the implementation of the corporate JEE framework, Opentrends took over the maintenance and evolution of the system since 2006. The service includes full support to Danone's software suppliers.
- Enterprise Content Management maintenance & evolution (Web & Mobile) for the UOC: Opentrends is in charge of the evolution and maintenance of more than 10 Universitat Oberta de Catalunya’s portals since 2012.
- Architecture Technical Office for the CTTI: Opentrends maintains and develops the tools that the Telecommunications and Information Technology Center (CTTI) makes available to the departments of the Generalitat.
- Cloud Technical Office for the CTTI: We act as leading expert group in the field of DevOps and Dockers containers running on different cloud platforms (Azure, Bluemix and private clouds). We help application providers, and give guidelines and directions to deploy to the cloud.
- IT & Architecture Office for the EACAT (Extranet of the Catalan Administrations): Facilitating the development of the electronic administration in Catalonia. Opentrends is responsible for one of the technical offices of the portal, part of the team is dedicated to .NET, and the other part in Java and Liferay.