Self-managed and Cross- functional Teams
We build teams to fit your needs, becoming a true lever for you to achieve sustainable growth. We supply you with custom global teams that can quickly and easily integrate into your own infrastructure, allowing for higher caliber work and greater scalability.
With Agile Teams -as-a-service you not only gain access to the best professionals, but you also stay updated on advanced technologies and leverage our infrastructure testing rooms.
We believe the best solution to develop relevant products, relies in self-managed and cross-functional teams. Our teams take care of the process, having the right skills and specialization to carry out all project stages, as well as aspects of a feature (DEV + UX + QA).
We outperform the traditional IT services approach: you retain quality control, and gain flexibility throughout the entire project.
Delivering Value in IT Management Needs
Our expert and multidisciplinary teams deliver high value since the first Sprint, adapting if needed, to welcome change. This is the same approach we successfully apply in our IT offices and maintenance services, using Scrum and Kanban as the main methodologies.
On top of that, our ALM expertise provides a standardized environment for collaboration, leading the way to software development and delivery process automation.
- Agile Teams-as-a-service
- IT & Architecture offices
- DevOps & SW maintenance
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Want to learn more? Make sure to contact us today!
- Architecture Technical Office of Fira de Barcelona: Opentrends responded to the needs of cloud architecture technical expertise. Fira de Barcelona trusted Opentrends with the definiton of their technological strategy, software development and deployment, and provided architectural support to Fira's suppliers too.
- Architecture Technical Office for Danone: After successfully completing the implementation of the corporate JEE framework, Opentrends took over the maintenance and evolution of the system since 2006. The service includes full support to Danone's software suppliers.
- Enterprise Content Management maintenance & evolution (Web & Mobile) for the UOC: Opentrends is in charge of the evolution and maintenance of more than 10 Universitat Oberta de Catalunya’s (UOC) portals since 2012.
- Architecture Technical Office for the CTTI: Opentrends maintains and develops the tools that the Telecommunications and Information Technology Center (CTTI) makes available to the departments of the Generalitat.
- Cloud Technical Office for the CTTI: We act as leading expert group in the field of DevOps and Dockers containers running on different cloud platforms (Azure, Bluemix and private). We help application providers, guide and direct them to correctly deploy to the cloud.
- IT & Architecture Office for the EACAT (Extranet of the Catalan Administrations): Facilitating the development of the electronic administration in Catalonia. Opentrends is responsible for one of the technical offices of the portal, part of the team is dedicated to .NET, and the other part in Java and Liferay.