Where, When and How customers want
Customers are now faced with variety of options to make contact with a brand. And they have a strong quality expectation, no matter how or when they make the contact. Creating an omnichannel customer experience, therefore, is now more important than ever.
At Opentrends we firmly believe that providing a global and coherent experience across all brand channels greatly influences customer satisfaction.
We work closely with our clients to develop new brands, products and services that change routines, which makes them special.
Undoubtedly, the mobile phone has become the first screen. And in a Mobile First environment, responsive design is the new standard.
Our applications have been downloaded 3 million times. The average rating of users is more than 4 stars in google play and app store.
Our multidisciplinary teams combine technology specialists with creative experts who work together to create memorable experiences.
- Mobile Development
- Web development
- Portals and content management systems
- CRM solutions
The new connected age
In Opentrends, we generate alternative realities that turn devices into smart devices, in this way our customers can easily adapt to the new connected age.
With the Sentilo platform, we collaborate to create viable and sustainable cities in order to offer their citizens a better quality of life.
We are also experts in connected automobiles, which will have a profound impact on road safety, traffic management and sustainability.
- Smart Cities Solutions
- Connected Health
- Connected Car
- Smartwatch & Wearables
- Smart TV
Renewing customer service
We are always exploring new ways to interact with people and companies. Chatbots are a new way of providing customer support, which represents a great opportunity for brands to involve their users.
We explore new languages to generate new conversations. Carebot, the hybrid chatbot platform developed by Opentrends, combines both the scalability of bots and personalized attention by human agents.
- Carebot: At Opentrends we build bots that go viral, provide value, and become a part of users daily life. See the case study.
- World Congress: Opentrends is the mobile application provider for an important global congress since 2014. The apps are improved in each edition, offering visitors the latest technological developments and an unforgettable experience.
- Connected Car: in 2016 we became the first company to release an Apple CarPlay App from a car manufacturer. See the case study.
- Elections: With> 300,000 interactions per minute, Opentrends has developed the second screen for several elections, introducing gamification and participation.
- Energy app for Circutor: Wibee. It allows end users to access and easily visualize their energy consumption, define targets, and forecasts. Available in Android, iOS, tablet, smartphone, desktop. See the case study.
- Omnichannel solution for a Spanish newspaper: Mobile, tablet, Smart TV - Chromecast and Android Wear availability.
- Fuse for Abaxis: We created a web integration system that connects medical diagnostic systems and laboratory devices. See the case study.
- 061 CatSalut Respon: Development of this application focused on improving the interaction between citizens and the Administration.
- Bonpreu: Opentrends is the reference provider in Liferay and omnichannel technologies (web and mobile) for Bonpreu since 2015.
- Customer Service Portal for Danone: Opentrends has developed a new system for the management of invoices and traceability.