We are looking for a professional to join our Quality Assurance team. Somebody with experience in testing with mobile apps and excited to work on several projects with us.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their clients and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- You will manage the strategy and process of Quality Assurance of an international Healthcare project for an American client located in California, USA.
- You will be part of a stable and well organized team following a hybrid methodology of QA.
- You will be responsible for defining and coordinating the quality strategy, guaranteeing the coverage of the different products and managing the work of one or more people dedicated to QA.
- In addition, you will monitor and report on the teams test activities, including the test plans, the coverage of test cases / results, the defects found and the criticality assessment thereof.
- For this reason, an excellent level of communication is a must.
- Anticipate possible problems and take corrective measures.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for coordinating the route of the implementation of the FDA with the collaboration of a consultancy specialized in the matter. What will it entail:
- Drafting and review of procedures and reports.
- Guiding the internal personnel of the company in the understanding, development and implementation of said regulations.
- Coordinate and ensure adequate follow-up of external audits (FDA inspections).
- Supervise the performance of the implemented compliance standard, taking the appropriate measures to improve its effectiveness.
- Preparation and monitoring of KPI's when appropriate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Our office in the best possible location. Near the beach of Barcelona and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Discounts in shops in the area.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- Over 5 years of experience as QA Lead or Manager in several projects and clients.
- It is essential to have experience in testing mobile apps and have worked with rest API: parameters, error management, API client... besides being able to work in a technical and functional environment, taking responsibility for a small QA team.
- Previous experience in defining strategy, coverage and test planning.
- Experience with all phases of software life cycle tests, including test planning, functional tests, automation tests (various frameworks) and regression tests.
- Strong leadership skills and tutoring with previous experience in the management of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to act effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Passionate about quality and knowledgeable about the importance of quality in the development process.
- Previous experience in regulatory projects with extensive knowledge of the main pharmaceutical guidelines (FDA). Desirable to have participated in an FDA Certification Project.
- Advanced level of English is necessary since it is an American client.
- Having participated in projects for regulated sectors (automotive, energy, pharmaceutical sector...) is a plus.