We are looking for a Senior Java Programmer Analyst with knowledge in React/Redux to develop several web and mobile projects.
At Opentrends we connect strategy, design and technology to place companies on the path of digital transformation. We are located in the sunny, innovative and cosmopolitan Barcelona.
Our goal is to make firms embrace authentic experiences, engage their customers and disrupt their markets.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Design analyze and develop software following the quality standards and development methodology of Opentrends.
- In the development and testing phase, participate in the quality assurance of the project in order to ensure compliance with our work standards.
- You will rely upon the project manager of each one you will participate.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Our office in the best possible location. Near the beach of Barcelona and easily reachable by car.
- Stability and future projection. We empower people and we want you to grow with us.
- Flexible working hours and teleworking option.
- Intensive working day on Fridays and during July and August.
- Guaranteed training: Everything you need to expand your knowledge is in our training resources . We have the platform Udemy Business, subsidized by Opentrends and for all the employees.
- Flexible Compensation Plans on:
- Transport Ticket
- Restaurant Ticket
- Daycare Ticket
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Ecological and seasonal fruit in the office.
- Team Building to meet your colleagues through periodical activities: Tropical Mondays, Opentalks and much more!
- Great working atmosphere!
- Experience in Java 1.8 or higher (+5 years)
- Knowledge in React / Redux
- Experience in the knowledge areas of validation and verification (testing).
- High capacity to reproduce and solve incidents
- Organization of work
- Customer orientation
- Experience working with server environments, web-services and / or applicaction-services.
- Knowledge and experience with financial self-service.
- Knowledge in software development process: taking requirements, functional analysis, implementation, etc